IT Managed Services
High-quality technology is vital for your growing business – but the ongoing costs of new components and IT support can be difficult for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to manage. Mohave IT provides a managed IT services program, providing you with experienced, qualified experts to handle your IT hardware and software needs, from servers and networks to your desktops and laptops.
Your bigger competitors benefit from economies of scale, getting discounts on high-volume orders and getting new customers by passing on these savings, putting you at a disadvantage. But now you can compete at a higher level by obtaining your IT managed services from Mohave IT, saving you money and getting you back in the game.
Mohave IT utilizes the latest technology to help you succeed, providing you with all the advantages of IT service and support while sparing you the high costs of managing your IT in-house. Our devoted team of managed IT service engineers, technicians and support specialists will monitor your networks and servers, addressing needs when (and even before) they arise. Eliminate the costs and hassles of managing your IT in-house and spend time on developing your business by getting more leads, closing sales, meeting the needs of your customers and growing profits.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Our managed IT services include unlimited remote help desk support via chat, email, phone, or our customer support portal for computers, servers, and network-attached devices covered under your managed services agreement with Mohave IT.
Our solutions are designed to meet all the IT requirements of your small or medium-sized business at a predictable monthly rate. Unlike traditional IT consultants, who only fix problems as they arise, we proactively manage and monitor your IT systems to remediate roadblocks and IT-related issues before they can impact business performance. Our IT services include regularly scheduled maintenance on your workstations, servers, firewalls, and network devices.
Each business’s IT environment is unique, so it is virtually impossible to give a truly accurate quote online without an onsite IT assessment.
An IT assessment is a review of a company’s environment, network, systems, unique challenges and goals, which allows us to provide an accurate, personalized, proposal with recommendations, in plain English everyone can understand. An IT assessment generally only takes 30 minutes.
We follow a simple four-step process when completing an IT assessment:
- Site Visit & Introduction – We briefly meet with your team, listen to your current pain points and challenges, and complete a quick tour of your office.
- End-User Process Review – We’ve found that end-user support and troubleshooting can suffer when internal teams become overwhelmed. That’s why we’ll identify end-user challenges, process efficiencies or inefficiencies, and document recommendations that will help your team streamline their support and improve everyone’s tech experience.
- Network Assessment – During a network assessment, one of our engineers will create a detailed report and analyze your organization’s IT infrastructure including the number of devices connected to your network such as computers, servers, switches, access points and your firewall, as well as document mission-critical applications, security, and performance.
Our network assessment has three phases:
- Identify – Our engineer will complete a non-intrusive network scan to identify computers, servers, routers, access points, and business applications that your current infrastructure supports. We’ll uncover hard to detect issues, measure risk, and check for security vulnerabilities (if any). This process takes 15 minutes.
- Analyze – Next, our team reviews this information gathered during the network assessment scan to provide your team with an accurate and personalized proposal within 48 hours based on the specifications of your unique IT environment.
- Recommend – What are experts good for if they don’t provide valuable insight and recommendations? We have your best interest in mind which is why we will provide detailed recommendations to improve security, productivity, and prevent costly downtime.
The last step in our process is to meet with your team to review your IT assessment. We’ll review our Managed IT service offerings as they relate to your environment, the supportability of your network, recommendations, and any vulnerabilities found. Our team will answer any and every question your team might have.
Mohave IT offers a verity of contacts, month-to-month, one-, two-, or three-year contract terms (longer if desired) with tiered discounts. As is common with most services, prospective customers who choose a longer-term upfront receive a greater discount over the length of the agreement.
When we begin working with clients, there is always a certain amount of review, documentation, setup, training, catchup, and cleanup services required to bring a business’ technology infrastructure up to supportable standards.
In many instances, business owners are not aware of the extent of the services and resources required.
If you have an existing IT department, it could be that your staff was so busy with end-user support, day-to-day activities, or mission-critical projects that one or many parts of your infrastructure decayed over time.
Don’t worry, this is far more common than most executives realize. Onboarding new clients is a resource-intensive process and requires a significant investment by Mohave IT to quickly bring your IT environment to the standards required to eliminate downtime, improve employee performance, and enable your business to thrive in today’s competitive tech-driven marketplace.
Yes. Every managed services agreement is backed by clear service level agreements (SLAs) which govern our guaranteed response times and guarantees regarding the quality of service we provide. We meticulously track key performance indicators (KPIs) and service metrics across each department to continually optimize our service delivery. These performance metrics extend across each business unit, from monitoring the help desk’s average response times, time to resolution, first-time fix percentage, outstanding tickets and SLA response times, to name a few.
We display our monthly service metrics on our homepage because we believe that transparency and trust are key to earning your business each month.
We’re experts in the cloud services and applications that can propel your business forward. We offer technical expertise in Office 365, cloud solutions, IT security services, compliance, VoIP phone systems, and more. Every service is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee – let’s start the conversation and discover how we can help you reach your business goals.